Terms and Conditions
Assisting survivors to understand the implications of how to begin to rebuild her credit, saving for the future and where to find on-going support can make the difference between building financial stability and a survivors returning to her abuser."
The information on this site is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws, and any unauthorized use of the information on this site may violate such laws.
This Web site is controlled, operated and intended for use only in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on this Web site are appropriate or made available for use outside of the United States of America.
The Privacy Statement will help visitors understand how The Allstate Foundation handles information that obtained from you or other sources in the course of providing you with information. You are urged to read the Privacy Statement.
Ownership of Materials & Restrictions on Use
The information on this Web site, along with any materials (including, for example, press releases and product descriptions) is the copyrighted work of The Allstate Foundation and is protected under United States and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. The Allstate Foundation grants you permission to copy such materials so long as each copy: (i) is solely for informational, non-commercial use and is not modified or revised in any manner; (ii) plainly displays all copyright and other proprietary notices, in the same form and manner as on the original; and (iii) displays a statement that the materials are used solely with permission of The Allstate Foundation. To seek permission for any other use, please contact EconomicEmpowerment@allstate.com.
Models depicted in this Web site are used for illustrative purposes only.
Links to Other Web Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites as a convenience to persons who visit The Allstate Foundation Click to Empower Web site. If you choose to use the services provided by those sites, you may be asked by those sites to provide certain personally identifiable information. Please be aware that The Allstate Foundation is not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. Be aware when you leave this site and read the privacy policies of each and every Web site that you visit, as the privacy policies of those sites may differ from those of this site. The Allstate Foundation Click to Empower Privacy Statement applies solely to this Web site.
The Allstate Foundation is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
Links to ClickToEmpower.org
The Allstate Foundation appreciates your interest in linking your Web Site (the "Linking Site") to The Allstate Foundation Click to Empower Web site, located at www.ClickToEmpower.org. The Allstate Foundation asks that you review and agree to the following guidelines:
- Third parties are authorized to include active links on Web sites they control to direct a browser to any page maintained on ClickToEmpower.org.
- Framing. Unless you have received specific written permission from The Allstate Foundation, you may not (a) "frame" or otherwise impose editorial comment, commercial material or any type of identification on (or in proximity to) content displayed on The Allstate Foundation Click To Empower Web site, (b) alter or modify The Allstate Foundation Click to Empower Content, or (c) "cut and paste" or otherwise reproduce Allstate Content on the Linking Site.
- No Archiving. Your link must be to the current The Allstate Foundation Click to Empower Web site only. In permitting linking, The Allstate Foundation does not grant you the right to reproduce, modify, cache or archive The Allstate Foundation Click to Empower Content for any purpose.
- Link At Your Own Risk. The Allstate Foundation makes no representations or warranties regarding The Allstate Foundation Click to Empower Web site, which is provided "as is." Linking sites link to The Allstate Foundation Click to Empower Web site at their own risk. The Allstate Foundation is under no obligation to maintain The Allstate Foundation Click to Empower Web site, provide or update The Allstate Foundation Click to Empower Content or otherwise support your link to The Allstate Foundation Click to Empower Web site.
- Termination. Allstate may revoke this license immediately if you fail to follow these guidelines. Allstate may revoke this license upon ten (10) days notice without cause.
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALLSTATE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALLSTATE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONALITY OR OPERATION OF THE ALLSTATE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE FROM ERROR, THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE WEB SITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONDITIONS OR COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ALLSTATE FOUNDATION DISCLAIMS LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES) IN ANY WAY ARISING FROM THE FUNCTIONALITY OR OPERATION OF THIS WEB SITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM INTERRUPTIONS OF SERVICE OR DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION), EVEN IF THE ALLSTATE FOUNDATION IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.