Join the Team Confirmation Page
I realized that The Allstate Foundation was working with domestic abuse and economic empowerment in particular. I knew I was in the right place when they were going to work on the same thing that I was silently dealing with."
Thank you for signing up! We will be in touch with you regarding opportunities to get involved in the program. In the meantime, here are some quick and easy ways to get started:
- Post the www.PurplePurse.com or www.ClickToEmpower.org link on your agency's website or on your Facebook page.
- Follow us on Twitter @PurplePurse and Facebook.com/PurplePurse. Share your stories and contribute to conversations online.
- Sign up to share domestic violence and community involvment messages on your social channels with Hearsay Social.
- Order some free SaferLives Domestic Violence Program brochures for your office with MOD #L4665.
- Take a few minutes to learn about financial abuse and the fundamentals used to help survivors gain financial knowledge and skills withThe Allstate Foundation’s E-learning modules.